Hey, from the Panera in Tulsa! Kali here. I am properly procrastinating my graduate comprehensive exams as I type. Today my family and I went to see the Broadway Musical, The Lion King! Hence, all I can think about is our African Safari in two weeks, my husband, and everything but comps…naturally.
What better time to share the Bell fam’s itinerary for the upcoming months? Many have been asking us “Ok, I’m confused, what are y’all doing?” or “I thought you were going to be [fill in the blank]”. Today, your questions will be answered AND you have a reference point when you forget or miss me.
Saturday, July 13th, my best friend Kristen, will be driving me to Tulsa for my journey to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, Africa.
And the adventures continue….
- Patrick & Kali in Tanzania July 13- August 6
- Patrick & Kali in Tulsa, OK August 7- 11 for the Penick-Groeneveld Wedding & our niece Whitley Rose’s Baptism
- Patrick & Kali Move to Columbus, Ohio August 11-18, Patrick stays in Columbus for his PhD
- Kali in Stillwater, OK for pre-student teaching August 18-30
- Kali travels back to Columbus for Labor Day Weekend August 30-3
- Kali to England for student teaching August 4- December 7
- Patrick travels to England for Thanksgiving Break
- Kali returns to Stillwater for post-student teaching December 7-9
- Kali gets to go Home, Sweet, Home in Columbus December 9 (ish)
- Patrick & Kali drive to OK for the Holidays and set sail for a Caribbean Cruise December 22
- We get to meet our newest niece or nephew around December 30th (ish)!
Life is normal around January 2014 in Columbus, whatever normal looks like.
Some other notes:
Dar– we are referring to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
CBUS– Columbus, OH
Okies– people from Oklahoma
SPED– special education
Oh, and from Patrick: soil is not dirt.
I seriously can’t wait to share more. Please ask questions and comment below! Patrick already has African treasures picked out for our readers. Two random readers will get the first treasures from Dar just by commenting!
Now back to Word and peer-reviewed articles. Cheers!